REMINDER Pub Quiz tonight

Ben Evans ben at bpfh.net
Mon Nov 14 13:26:13 GMT 2005

Just a quick reminder that the charity pub quiz is tonight - it's in the Prince
Arthur in Euston - turn up from half past six, for a half seven start.

No need to register in advance - just turn up.

Entry is by donation (2 quid each or more if you want) - all proceeds go
to Age Concern as part of my sponsorship for my Kilimanjaro trip.

In addition, my employer (Morgan Stanley) will be matching all the money raised
tonight and Tom, the landlord of the Prince Arthur, is donating a percentage
of all the money taken tonight on the bar.

So, even if you don't fancy the quiz tonight, you can still come along and
support me - just by having a drink.

You can read more about my trip on my training blog:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/climb_kili06/

I hope to see some of you there tonight.

Thanks,

Ben