Looking for a nice and friendly company to registry a .com domain...

Robin Berjon robin.berjon at expway.fr
Wed Nov 16 13:36:13 GMT 2005

On Nov 16, 2005, at 14:07, Jonathan Stowe wrote:
> VAT = "Value Added Tax", it is a fairly standardized tax on Goods and
> Services in the European Union. Depending on the country it varies
> between 10% and 20%, it is 17.5% in the UK.

I'm not sure which VAT they apply. If the French one (since it's a
French company) it's 19.6%. There may be rules that if bought
elsewhere in the EU the local VAT applies, and if bought outside it
doesn't apply at all. In France, companies don't normally pay it.

Either way, I agree that Gandi is really good, it's the only
registrar I've used with which I've never had a single problem.

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist