Game over. We lost. Nothing to see here, move along.

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Fri Nov 18 11:20:14 GMT 2005

I wasn't at the talks last night, sadly, and they weren't recorded for
posterity (apparently the venue manager mumbled something about legal
bollocks).

However, my impression of Catalyst's core weakness is that there aren't
simple, easy, obvious example tutorials that I can find.  Ruby on Rails
and Django both have these.  Ruby on Rails' tutorial is beautiful, to
boot.

As a professional tech author, I'd be willing to collaborate with
someone on building such a beastie.  So long as the other collaborator
is willing to hand-hold someone as thick as a professional tech author
through learning Catalyst.