[LPW] For Certain Values of 'Free'

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Thu Nov 24 15:50:16 GMT 2005

Just as a heads up - an, err, unexpected cost has arisen in the planning
of the LPW which has meant that we have to shell out about 200 quid or
thereabouts.

This is not a disaster and certainly won't stop the event going ahead
but we will have tin at the front desk held, possibly, by a wide eyed
orphan with an adorable cockney accent and tear rolling slowly down one
cheek.

If you're feeling particularly generous then an entirely voluntary
donation of a quid or two will prevent me having to sell Greg McCarroll
into white slavery.

Any excess will be put to good causes. Possibly a double whisky for me
to calm my nerves but probably something more philanthropical.

We may make it a raffle and have prizes.

Simon