attack of the killer tree rats

Robin Berjon robin.berjon at expway.fr
Tue Dec 6 16:52:13 GMT 2005

On Dec 05, 2005, at 15:46, Nigel Rantor wrote:
> Robin Berjon wrote:
>> but still, some of us have started carrying  illegally powerful
>> pocket lasers to blind the most dangerous ones  into submission.
>
> You fool! The only thing more deadly than a pigeon is a blind pigeon!
>
> You're also just providing a selection pressure towards pigeons
> with sonar, radar or some other such nasty device that will let
> them attack equally well in all lighting conditions.

Precisely. Until such a time as pigeons escalate their threat level
the cheese-eating surrender monkeys I share this city with will keep
hating freedom (from sky rodents) so our plan is to pull a Rumsfeld
because it's obvious to any good patriot that a more dangerous world
is safer for all.

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist