Thinking on Talks (parts I & II)

jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Dec 6 21:28:12 GMT 2005

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 09:22:43PM +0000, Dirk Koopman wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 20:55 +0000, David Hodgkinson wrote:
> > On 6 Dec 2005, at 11:00, Simon Wistow wrote:
> >

> > > I had several thunks about talks - the short thunk first
> > >

> > Wow. Three vaguely on-topic posts and then...
>
> Three? Surely not? Moderator: something must be done, we cannot have
> that many successive on-topic posts. Has anybody mentioned squirrels (or
> pigeons for our foreign viewers) recently?

So, not to derail the metadiscussion, but I think the idea of a "perl
talks" repository would be fantastic. Does anyone happen to have a
codebase that could be deployed? Would the maypole or cat folks like to
provide us with a sample app?[1] ;)

Jesse

[1] I had to leave a nice outlet for a nice long metadiscussion ;)