Parrot (was Re: tpf blog)

Peter abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Dec 7 14:00:26 GMT 2005

James Davis <jamesd at jml.net> wrote:
[...]
> Contrary to popular thought, we're not all out getting pissed 24
> hours a day now as only 359 pubs and clubs across the country were
> granted 24 hour licenses. The other 70,000 or so successful
> applicants just wanted extended hours.

I can believe it. My local village pub has applied for an extension so
it can remain open until the dangerously late hour of midnight for
"special occasions" such as Easter and New Year.

Otherwise it's the usual 6pm-11pm, with me stood outside scratching at
the window looking thirsty at about 5:50.

--
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger abuse at mooli.org.uk for full key