Christmas Party on Monday

andrew Black andrew-li at black1.org.uk
Fri Dec 9 11:45:22 GMT 2005

Just a reminder that there is a "multi-disciplinary" party on Monday
(I am not involved in organising it but am planning to attend).

London 2.0 - Christmas party
In the festive spirit, development camps from all over London town are
joining together for a big Xmas party at the Old Bank of England pub. We
will have obsessives from Java/ Groovy/ CherryPy/ TurboGears/ Python/
Django/ Ruby/ Rails/ Perl/Catalyst/ Maypole/ Grails/ .NET

When: Monday 12 Dec 2005 - 5pm till closing time.
What: Geeks and Beer
Where: Old Bank of England
How much: FREE, but not as in beer.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=EC4A+2LT&ll=51.514011,-0.111473&spn=0.002848,0.010162&t=h&hl=en