Parrot (was Re: tpf blog)

Dean Wilson dwilson at unixdaemon.net
Sun Dec 11 19:36:36 GMT 2005

On Sun, Dec 11, 2005 at 01:24:51PM -0600, Bill Odom wrote:
> Yours may have gotten lost in the mix; we've been getting *lots* of
> questions lately.

I managed to send it in around the time many of the people involved were
changing roles so I assumed it was just misplaced in the hand over.
Either that or Andy was still trying to find a nice way of telling me to
go away :)

I like the new blog. The ability to see the questions other people have
asked is a good thing IMHO.

> Anyway, send your question to me and I'll get it in front of the right
> people.

That'd be brilliant, thank you.

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson             http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand