Perl 101

Paul Makepeace london.pm.org at paulm.com
Mon Jan 9 11:57:58 GMT 2006

Scanning DBI docs I noticed Learning Perl has the URL,
http://books.perl.org/book/101

Was that a deliberate choice of book ID? If not, Fate++

Paul

PS Random trivia - WordNet seems to have definitions for all the numbers
up to 101.

paulm at stix:~$ dict 101
1 definition found

>From WordNet (r) 2.0 (August 2003) [wn]:

  101
      adj : being one more than one hundred [syn: {hundred and one}, {a
            hundred and one}, {one hundred one}, {ci}]
paulm at stix:~$ dict 102
No definitions found for "102", perhaps you mean:
gcide:  12  10
wn:  12  10  120

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"What is my fourth testicle's name? Temporary pride is just a dream."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/