Birmingham.pm envy

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 22:58:56 GMT 2006

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 10:23:56AM +0000, Simon Wistow wrote:
> I lust after the new Birmingham.pm site
>
> 	http://birmingham.pm.org/
>
> Anybody fancy taking a Virgin train up to the Midlands, stealing the
> code and then porting our current site over to it?

If you'd have seen our conference bid movie, you'd understand why I've
only just picked myself up off the floor.

But Simon, you're always welcome to come and visit us :)

At some point the code will be open source anyway. That is when I
finally get round to writing the docs, tests, installer and removing the
embarrassing bits of code that I really rather you didn't see ;) Then
again it's only taken me 3 years to get this far, so maybe your idea is
the better option :)

Barbie