easy dom creation using LibXML?

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 16:15:53 GMT 2006

On 12/01/06, Michel Rodriguez <mirod at xmltwig.com> wrote:
> Richard Jolly wrote:
> > I need to create some xml documents with XML::LibXML. I'm looking for
> > higher level modules that make it easy to construct a dom. Something
> > like what XML::Twig provides, but with LibXML underneath.
>
> I don't know of anything that would help you directly, but you could
> adapt XML::DOM::BagOfTricks
> (http://search.cpan.org/dist/XML-DOM-BagOfTricks/) to XML::LibXML... and
> then release the result.

XML::DOM::BagOfTricks just assumes a standard DOM API, it should
JustWork(TM) with any XML Library providing a DOM Interface with the
exception of the createDocument method which requires XML::DOM.

It should be possible to patch it to use a specified library to create
the document if you need to or you could just copy out the rest of the
code and use that to generate your xml.

cheers,

A.