[ANNOUNCE] London.pm Election Results

Lusercop `the.lusercop' at lusercop.net
Mon Jan 23 14:37:06 GMT 2006

On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 02:24:51PM +0000, Bob Walker wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jan 2006, Lusercop wrote:
>> Don't get me started! I didn't vote for him, just for the record.
> now if the candidate i had voted for in croydon was doing this sort of
> thing it would be just fine. in fact i would be upset if he didnt.
>
> official monster ravign loony  party : the choice for a new generation

Bethnal Green and Bow didn't get an OMRLP candidate. We got a party that
actually thinks it's serious but is about as effective as the OMRLP.

And another nice piece of mental imagery:
<accent type="scottish">Are-Ee-Ess-Pee-Ee-See-Tee, find out what that means
to me</accent>

--
Lusercop.net - LARTing Lusers everywhere since 2002