tree rats

Gareth Kirwan gbjk at thermeoneurope.com
Mon Jan 23 16:58:48 GMT 2006

>A friend who lives in SE London has a bird/squirrel feeder.  He takes
>great pleasure in designing squirrel assault courses that they have to
>traverse to get at the treats.  He "works from home" so it provides
>him with hours of entertainment.  They're pretty dextrous!

>>Free burger anyone?

So we put the two together.
Have a flame chamber as part of the assault course, straight from "The Rock"
(Cage/Connery).
If the little commandos get through okay then they get the nuts.
If not... they're flame grilled and flattened into little burgers for you.

I might actually give that assault course thing ago, I've seen it quite a
few times.