List Search

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Sun Jan 29 22:59:52 GMT 2006

On Sun, Jan 29, 2006 at 01:40:18PM +0000, Dominic Mitchell said:
> What's the best way to search the archives of this list?  I've been
> using google along with "site:london.pm.org".  I was wondering what
> other people do...

Lurking around I think we have a complete archive of every mail to the
list. At some point in the next couple of months I'll consilidate the
whole kit and caboodle and then run it through a mailing list archiver.

Of course I've got to get round to doing the rest of the website first
unless somebody actually wants to volunteer to do that.

Simon