[RFC] New website

David Dorward david at dorward.me.uk
Tue Jan 31 15:09:32 GMT 2006

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 03:03:00PM -0000, Gareth Kirwan wrote:

> >The world would be a much better place if IE 6 would just hurry up and
> >die.

> Our enemies help us grow stronger, War nurishes development ;o)

Oh yes, Gecko, KHTML and Opera have developed and are excellent ... we
still have to support the dead weight of IE6 though.

It's catch 22. If we don't support IE then we look incompetent because
all websites support IE. If we do support IE then we give people no
reason to switch to something better.