news feeds

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Thu Feb 9 10:58:23 GMT 2006

On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 11:46:19PM +0000, Jonathan Stowe said:
> If someone wants to take a look at it with IE now it shouldn't look
> quite so shagged up - I found someone who actually likes HTML to take a
> quick poke at it, the stylesheet could do with a spot more work but not
> enough to stop us going live with it if it looks okay in other than
> Gecko based browsers.

We're now live on the new website - thanks to everyone who helped on
this. I didn't get time to integrate everyone's changes to the CSS and
I know there are a couple of glitches which will probably get fixed up
along the way. But, you know, yay!

It even validates as HTML 4.01. Well, the front page does anyway.