Are apostrophes valid in an email address?

Phil Pennock phil.pennock at globnix.org
Wed Feb 15 17:15:09 GMT 2006

On 2006-02-15 at 16:52 +0000, Lusercop wrote:
> This tactic unfortunately doesn't work. Spammers are, it seems, the only
> web programmers to read the RFCs properly and work out what are and aren't
> legal email addresses.

*coughs*  And I thought that I could be tactless.  *bow*

<troll>
 So either you're saying that the web-programmer crowd of London.pm are
 either spammers or that they aren't reading the RFCs properly when it
 comes to handling email addresses?
</troll>

Ah, kwalitee ...
--
I am keeping international relations on a peaceable footing.
You are biding your time before acting.