amazon quits sluff because the peeps canna talk propa

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Mar 6 14:25:14 GMT 2006

On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 02:47:14PM +0000, Jacqui Caren wrote:

> I come from a mining and shipbuilding area in the UK (tyne and wear)
> and the stereotype for the area is close to the above. Both industries
> are dead and unemployment is bad, people are deperate for work.
> When Nissan decided to build a car plan in europe they picked my home
> town ...

... because of the enormous bribes^Wincentives offered by the government
as a cheap way of reducing the rampant unemployment in the
post-industrial wasteland that is the north.

>                                                             I think the
> plant has now moved elsewhere

Right after the time limit attached to the bribes had elapsed?

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

You don't need to spam good porn