three counties-pm anyone :-)

James Davis jamesd at jml.net
Fri Mar 31 18:20:05 BST 2006

Jacqui Caren wrote:
> Ok so the trip into the smoke is a long one for us yokels out in the
> sticks - also there seems to be a few really good perl shops
> in this area so...
>
> Assuming there are enough peeps interested I am giving serious
> consideration to a "thames valley" or "three counties" meeting for all
> those huddled masses who cannot endure the cattle wagon trip into and
> out of "thar big city".

There's meant to be an Oxford PM but the list died and my e-mails to the
pm.org bods go unanswered. There are plenty of qualified and interesting
people in the area to go on the list and I'd be willing to look after
the list but I'm stuck! :(

James

--
http://www.freecharity.org.uk/ - Free hosting for charities