monday morning pick me up

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon Apr 3 17:14:34 BST 2006

Struan Donald wrote:
> And O'Reilly own the trademark of the camel in association with Perl
> and as far as I can see are pretty generous in allowing people to use
> it.

Provided they use it in its usual style without alteration, yes. I believe at
one point somebody proposed a camel with wings or similar as a logo for
Catalyst but it was shot down by O'Reilly. I don't really have an opinion on
whether this was reasonable or not, since I thought it was a fairly dumb idea
for a logo and as such failed to care whether we'd have been allowed to use it .