Mac sftp

O'Shaughnessy, Jamie jamieosh at amazon.co.uk
Tue Apr 18 10:55:30 BST 2006

http://www.panic.com/transmit/

If the client really is clueless, they'd appreciate you creating something like a droplet to help them upload files. There are numerous ways to do this on the Mac, Transmit has a specific feature for this.

Coming from a linux and free software world, it may seem odd, but occasionally it's worth actually paying for software, even things as mundane as a FTP client.

Jamie