[Mini-job] An easy day's work for someone?

Paul Makepeace london.pm.org at paulm.com
Tue Apr 25 15:59:52 BST 2006

Je 2006-04-25 12:13:30 +0100, Toby Corkindale skribis:
> Hi,
> is there anyone with too much spare time who'd like a day's work?
>
> An unrelated company that is located in the same building as mine is looking
> for someone to come in and set up a Linux box with subVersion on it, so they
> can use it for source control.

*Come in* and install? If you want to put a CD in the drive, bang enter a
few times I'm sure someone can SSH in and install SVN for you, and dial
in the rest of the machine. Is that any good?

Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If a daffodil is shy, then I had to fart."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/