(sort of OT) upcoming stag do

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Wed Apr 26 20:53:51 BST 2006

So one of our 'founders' is getting married. He is a legend of
London.pm and
I know he has a lot of friends here, so I've agreed to act as
ambassador to
London.pm for his stag do - THIS IN NO WAY IMPLIES I WILL BE
RESPONSIBLE FOR
YOUR SAFETY OR ANY OF THE ORGANISATION OF THIS AFFAIR.

He is the man who bought the first round for all of YAPC::Europe
Amsterdam,
he is the man who kidnapped a Bavarian folk singer for our
'entertainment' in
Munich and he is the man who repeatedly manages to shock people with
his great
talks on all things SOAP and SOA no matter how hung-over he is -
they'd be
even more shocked if he was speaking on the subjects of literature of
philosophy,
trust me ;-). Lastly he is one of the nicest guys you could wish to
meet and
radiates warmth and friendliness.

He is of course ... Jonathan Stowe a.k.a. Gellyfish.

Anyway he is having a stag do and YOU are invited.

Ed (CC'd) is organising it and it's scheduled for the 3rd & 4th of
June. The idea
is that it will kick off around lunch, some people will join us for
this part of
the day and then a certain element will continue on to somewhere like
Brighton for
the evening session.

If you are interested please let Ed (and possibly any medical
insurance company
you employ the services of) know. Also if you know friends of his who
might not
be on this list please forward this, thanks.

Greg