Perl API to Lucene

Leon Brocard acme at astray.com
Sat May 6 06:43:24 BST 2006

On 5/3/06, Thomas Busch <tbusch at cpan.org> wrote:

> for everyone who is interested in high-performance
> full text search, I've written a module that
> interfaces perl with the C++ port of Lucene
> and that maps the original Lucene API nearly 1:1
> bringing Lucene's full power to perl.

Ooohh, I thought you were talking about CLucene. I've been playing
with Search::Xapian recently, which appears to just work (and allows
updating the index while reading, something Plucene couldn't do). Ah
well, it's time to throw some documents into all these search engines
and stop guessing about performance ;-)

Leon