L@@k *RARE!* Banned Tshirt!

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Mon May 22 15:41:50 BST 2006

On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 03:04:49PM +0100, Leo Lapworth said:
> There may well be a set of t-shirts available at YAPC::Europe... I
> can't say more yet - but you may get another chance to purchase such
> an item then.

But that's like buying an AC Cobra bodykit to fit on your MX5 rather
than buying a genuine Shelby AC Cobra.

Sure it's cheaper, easier to get hold of, more reliable it's just not
the same as the original - there's no sense of history, no sense of
anima no sense of sitting in something that was largely the reason why
we got speed limits in Motorways in this country.

:)