Public Wireless internet

andrew Black andrew-li at black1.org.uk
Tue May 23 11:24:35 BST 2006

Occasionally I feel the urge to use Wifi in such augusts institutions as
Starbucks.  If I find a free provider around that is great but if not ...
Does anyone have any thoughts as to the plethora of commercial offerings
by BT Openzone, Cloud, Ready to surf.

Firstly I am confused about which suppliers interwork with each other.
Secondly I don't want to get tied into any form of flat rate
subscription but neither do I want to have to put my credit card in each
time.

Any suggestions or pointers where to look ...

Andrew