Cough, AJAX

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Wed May 24 16:20:34 BST 2006

Quoting Andy Armstrong <andy at hexten.net>:

> On 24 May 2006, at 15:53, Pedro Figueiredo wrote:
>> "head rush ajax" makes a good match with "ajax hacks". i have the
>> two and (heart) them.
>
> Well the name's not entirely encouraging but I'll give it a go, thanks :)

The "Head First" and "Head Rush" books look very strange. There are a
lot more pictures than you'd expect in a technical book. Supposedly,
it's all about learning with both sides of your brain.

But as someone who started learning programming from "Illustrating
BASIC" (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0521217032/) it's all
strangely familiar.

See also the original "Foo for Beginners" books (e.g. "Marx for
Beginners" - http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0375714618/).

Dave...