Cough, AJAX

ben fitzgerald ben at bfitzgerald.co.uk
Wed May 24 16:43:53 BST 2006

On May 24, 2006 03:57 PM, Andy Armstrong <andy at hexten.net> wrote:

> On 24 May 2006, at 15:48, Jonathan Stowe wrote:
> > Ha ha ha ha aha hahahahaha
>
> Luddite! It's the freaking future, man!

do you think so Andy? Do you think browser compatibility will converge
enough to support reliable s/w at a cheap development cost?

I'm not doubting you, just interested in your slant on this. I had
installed a couple of webmail clients (zimbra and scalix) that use ajax
and they impressed me.

I'm writing this from openxchange. I'm not sure that this qualifies as
ajax. It is more your standard submit form web client.

Ben.