Cough, AJAX

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed May 24 19:35:26 BST 2006

Andy Armstrong wrote:
> But funnily enough I'd say my main recreational language is Perl. If
> only it had continuations /now/... Or coroutines.

Fancy giving me a hand? I've got a will-probably-work-well-enough design
for continuations (think B::Deparse+PadWalker ala Data::Dump::Streamer
except tracking the conditionals, and a dynamic wind syntax implemented
using local(), a wind object and DESTROY to get globs/filehandles/etc.
in - only real problems are (1) stuff calling the same thing twice in
the same line with the same args so it's hard to tell which is which,
and (2) stuff like map { foo($_) } 1, 2, 1;) and was going to have a
hack on it as a pure entertainment project (rather than my work on
Cat+DBIC, which is still satisfying but can't really be 100%
entertainment since most of my company's income comes from consulting
and support work based on them).