Cough, AJAX

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Wed May 24 23:00:08 BST 2006

On 24 May 2006, at 21:03, Tielman de Villiers wrote:

> [...]

For hopefully a good pointer on these, I'd like to take this opportunity
to direct people to the London JS Night (http://london.pm.org/
ljs-200605),
Simon Willison will be running through the different libraries (dojo,
prototype, scriptaculous and of course yahoo!'s), following him Ross
Lawley
will be talking about Rico.

These are just two of the wonderful talks that we will be having ;-)

</shameless_plug>

G.