BBC Basic Was: New books from Apress

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Wed May 24 23:08:24 BST 2006

Just a quick request to change the thread topic to something like the
above,
i keep deleting the thread as I think its about new books from apress
and
then I kick myself when i remember, as I'd actually like to read
about the
BBC stuff.

( i'm top posting here as its a meta-comment and doesn't really reply to
   Andy's email )