Wish list [was: Social Meeting this Thursday, 8th June @ The Founders Arms]

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Thu Jun 8 20:26:28 BST 2006

On 6/8/06, Peter Corlett <abuse at cabal.org.uk> wrote:
> I'd quite like to see Debian package management on OpenBSD or Solaris.

I'd like to see solaris ship with vim as part of the core os, at least
in addition to, if not as a replacement for, vi.  solaris vi is as
dumb as a united states president.  And it wouldn't suck too badly if
they made /bin/sh a link to bash, or some posix-aware version of sh.
Oh, and screen, as part of the core os, would be nice, too.

--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.