roughly 30 days - was Re: [ANNOUNCE] [SOCIAL] July 6th - The John Snow, Soho

Tom Insam tom at jerakeen.org
Fri Jun 23 21:56:27 BST 2006

andrew Black wrote:
> Simon Wistow wrote:
>> Next month is once again approaching (in that once every roughly 30 days
>> way that it does)
>
> The interval between .pm meetings is either 28 days or 35 days, So I
> assert that it  can't be roughly 30 days.

Yay DateTime.pm. I've estimated that london.pm has been meeting for
approximately 100 years (this seems reasonable to me) and a small script
tells me that the average time between meetings in this period is
30.4403162055336 days. Which is '30' to the precision in the original
email. So I think the E( time between meetings ) is 30(ish) days.

> Call me a pedant :-)

You're insufficiently pedantic.

tom