Class::DBI and stalinesque hiding of THE TRUTH

Ovid publiustemp-londonpm at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 07:46:47 BST 2006

----- Original Message ----
From: Dave Cross <dave at dave.org.uk>

> Sad but true. I can't understand why so many people use a "relational
> database" which is lacking so many of the standard relational database
> features.

For the same reason that folks claim they know how to normalize a database yet don't understand why you can't use a company name for a key or they fail to pull out duplicate data in a column because "joins just complicate things".  I think they need to insert a corkscrew into their left nostril and twist vigorously, but hey, that's just me.

Cheers,
Ovid