TT Mode for Textmate

Dominic Mitchell dom at happygiraffe.net
Wed Jun 28 22:31:02 BST 2006

On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 06:28:31PM +0100, Dave Cross wrote:
> Dominic Mitchell wrote:
> >On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 03:36:47PM +0100, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> >>
> >>I used a TT-mode in emacs a few years ago - I think Dave Cross either
> >>provided or mentioned it.
> >>
> >>Anybody care to remind me where I could I find it again?
> >
> >I got mine from <http://dave.org.uk/emacs/tt-mode.el>.  It doesn't
> >appear to be well linked though...
>
> Yeah. I wrote it. And that's the "official site". Maybe I should try to
> make more of it.

Actually, I should just put in a link on emacswiki.org... Everything
else seems to be linked from there.

> Any improvements would be very welcome.

It works great for me -- no complaints!

> >>Also any help on mixing TT-mode with cperl and html modes much
> >>appreciated.
> >
> >I've tried mmm-mode in the past, but never had much luck with it.
>
> Sam Vilain sent me a couple of emails telling that he was having success
> using it with mmm-mode. I haven't tried it tho'.

I was trying to combine nxml-mode and cperl-mode.  It went badly, and
I've never figured out how to make it work properly.

I've recently been using TextMate on a mac instead.  That does a much
better job of this sort of thing...

-Dom