Football. Pub. Tomorrow.

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Jun 30 12:36:59 BST 2006

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 11:37:41AM +0100, Peter Corlett wrote:
> On 30 Jun 2006, at 09:45, David Cantrell wrote:
> >So, Pillars of Hercules, 1600, tomorrow.  Who'll be there?
> Have you booked the room?

What room?

>                           I just note this as it's Pride tomorrow
> with some sort of event going on in Soho Square, and it will be
> *heaving*.

Oh, that explains why all the roads are closed tomorrow.

I'm sure we'll be able to get in to the pub.  If we can't, then the
guvnor doesn't get the Sparcbook I've promised to take him :-)

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

comparative and superlative explained:

<Huhn> worse, worser, worsest, worsted, wasted