fastcgi vs mod_perl

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Wed Jul 19 17:58:18 BST 2006

<replying to myself>

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 04:55:52PM +0100, Joel Bernstein wrote:

<snip>

>                                                            I've been
> looking with interest at FCGI::ProcManager and wondering about
> shoehorning support for it onto Perlbal.

Just got my client to approve me spending some time developing this in
the near future once the main components of my current project are
complete. I should clarify that I mean taking some of the
FCGI::ProcManager concepts and semantics, rather than physically using
that module inside perlbal - it makes much more sense to use perlbal's
socket forking/reaping code than to use another socket manager.

Public svn access will be available once I have some code written, if
anybody else wants to hack on it.

/joel