The Newly Inaugurated London.pm "Most In Need of Positivity" Award

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed Aug 9 03:52:18 BST 2006

  PC> I generally *try* to listen to Radio 4 or the World Service over it,
  PC> but the booming bass of the office radio often overpowers my
  PC> headphones.

get a pair of bose noise cancelling headphones. you can listen to your
stuff without the external crap coming in so much.

does xm or sirius radio work in the uk or do their satellite cover only
the us? what about net streaming radio for the office?

  PC> It appears that some people think it's a disco, not an office
  PC> where complex thought is required. And that's why my productivity
  PC> is within epsilon of zero in there...

and if it is too loud, then maybe an official complaint will make you
the toast of your cow-orkers!

that is one reason i always hated open office layouts and why i like
working at home if i can.

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com