The Newly Inaugurated London.pm "Most In Need of Positivity" Award

Billy Abbott billy at cowfish.org.uk
Wed Aug 9 08:24:21 BST 2006

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Peter Corlett wrote:

> On 8 Aug 2006, at 21:15, Paul Makepeace wrote:
> [...]
>> Peter Corlett, come on down! Everybody give that man a hug! Say "awwww!"
>
> And a radio-seeking missile. Surely playing Radio 1 in the office all day
> counts as a war crime?

I once worked in a warehouse with a radio which was broken and
permanently tuned to Virgin (or at least that was the reason given when
anyone got too close to the radio with intentions of making it all stop).
After a few weeks my friend Ben could almost be reduced to tears by people
humming "Breakfast at Tiffanys" by Deep Blue Something...

--billy

--
"On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you
put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come