=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fwd:_Perl_Developer, _Birmingham_up_to_=A335k-_PERMANENT?=

nilesh barot barotn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 11:59:42 BST 2006

FYI...
One of my consultant sent me this ... Hope this helps to some body ..

Good Morning,

Re: Permanent PERL Developer Vacancy- Birmingham

My client are urgently seeking 2 Perl developers to come on board and join
their development team. They are looking for a middle weight perl developer
and a senior developer, the ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2years
experience, but ideally at least 3 or 4 years. In an nutshell they are
looking for candidates that know Perl and Linux extremely well as they want
you to join them and hit the ground running!!
You must be self motivated, well organised and capable of working to your
own initiative with little supervision.

If  you are interested in this opportunity please send me your CV ASAP!!

Sabrina DeAllie
Recruitment Consultant
PSR Ltd - A leading provider of Contract and Permanent IT staff

a 30 St Georges Road I Wimbledon I London I SW19 4BD

t 0870 013 6380  f 0870 013 6381

e sabrina.d at ps-rec.com

This e-mail (which includes any files transmitted with it) is intended for
the above named only.  It may contain privileged, confidential and/or price
sensitive information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender immediately and confirm that all copies have been destroyed and
it has been deleted from your computer system.  This e-mail is protected by
copyright. Unless you are the intended recipient you should not use,
disclose or copy the e-mail nor should you rely upon it in any way
whatsoever.  All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent
permitted by law.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be
the views of PSR Recruitment Ltd.

Email the way you want it - scanned for viruses and unwanted content by
emailsystems

Information regarding this service can be found at www.emailsystems.com