Hi (A boring 'about me'/'first post' message)

bah@longitude.com bah at longitude.com
Wed Aug 23 19:46:01 BST 2006

> On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:29:06 +0100
> Kaoru <kaoru at slackwise.net> wrote:
>
>> Ok changed to UTF-8 for outgoing messages. Here's a test: かをる
>>
>> Hope it works now :)
>
> Worked first time and this time in Sylpheed-Claws

FWIW, it worked both times for me in outlook 2003 SP2 (I know someone else
said it didn't work for them in outlook, so it's either something ms
recently fixed or there's some difference in what's installed on my system
versus theirs).  I also read the same mail in SquirrelMail 1.4.6; it only
worked the last time there, not the first time.

Ben