[OT] Mac Office Software

Robin Berjon robin.berjon at expway.fr
Fri Aug 25 13:03:11 BST 2006

On Aug 25, 2006, at 12:56, Peter Corlett wrote:
> I've found it useful *solely* as a hotkey to get a dictionary
> search tool up. Dashboard is much less useful if you have more than
> one widget.

The Cmd-Shift-D thingie isn't too bad for that either. Or you could
just leave Dictionary open, I haven't tried but I wouldn't be shocked
if it burnt less memory than Dashboard. A bunch of those widgets are
actually useful, but I wish they were available as regular apps,
created with some HTML and script — I find that it would be a lot
more usable.

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist