[ANNOUNCE] [SOCIAL] Penderels Oak, Holborn - 7th of September

alex@owal.co.uk alex at owal.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 09:40:46 BST 2006

>> Since August the 6th was 8 years since the first London.pm
>> meeting and
>> since mongers are incredibly bad at dates and because that
>> was held at
>> the Cittie of Yorke this month it was decided that we should
>> return to
>> our old favourite The Penderel's Oak
>>
>> 	http://london.pm.org/meetings/locations/penderel.html
>>
>> As a Wetherspoons the beer is varied and tasty,

I love the fact that London perl mongers and London Science Fiction fans
skirt around the same pubs randomly moving on from each one when they get
too pissed off with the location. ZZ9 (the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
fan club) recently moved its meeting out of the POak.

I recommend the food area at the back because it is a non smoking area.

Wishing you all a great time! I'll be off at a proper restaurant.

Alex