Off Topic : internet connection, ISP

the hatter london.pm at bang.meep.org
Thu Sep 14 11:03:54 BST 2006

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, Dave Cross wrote:

> In all that time I've had about three strange outages and none of them
> have lasted more than 24 hours. I'm not saying that I don't believe
> these people who complain about Demon's service, I'm just adding a
> datapoint as a happy customer for some considerable length of time.

I have also been a demon dialup customer, and most of the whining I heard
from other demon customers was from people with mail problems, or other
non-network issues.  Not using them for my email, or anything else other
then connectivity, that never affected me, and I don't recall having any
problems to speak of with them.

the hatter