Gentlemen, a call to arms!

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Thu Oct 12 20:16:11 BST 2006

chromatic wrote:
> On Thursday 12 October 2006 11:27, Matt S Trout wrote:
>

>> Hopefully my upthread discussion with chromatic will end up with a result
>> of us finding out before the next release if any bugfixes he's made expose
>> bugs in our test suites so we can get a release out to fix those before his
>> ships.
>>

> Would it help if I released a new version of T::MO that returned to the
> default behavior, then agreed to release a version in a month that made it
> default again?  Or have you fixed all of the dependent tests by now?

I believe nothingmuch has put out releases that fix all the dependent
modules; I'll do a full set of installation tests tomorrow once they've
propagated to verify that.

Given mirror propagation speeds I suspect it's not going to be worth
your while doing so, but the offer is *very* much appreciated; I'll get
back to you if I come to the conclusion that it is. Thanks.