tum ti tum

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Thu Oct 19 23:12:49 BST 2006

Danny Staple <danny at orionrobots.co.uk> writes:

> On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 20:44 +0100, Piers Cawley wrote:
>> Jonathan Stowe <jns at gellyfish.com> writes:
>> I (vaguely) lust after one of these: www.impamp.com. It's well worth
>> watching the videos -- Zak Vex is obviously a complete nutter. But in
>> a good way.
>>
> Okay this is definitely cool, it like audiophile, meets mac user, meets
> case moder. You have your Military grade tubes and zero audio capacitor
> throughput, the face that he shows it off with his iPod and it is about
> the right size for one, and then to top it off - blue music activated
> LED's and cool applique. Yup..
>
> Unfortunately I have way too little money and way too much sense to ever
> buy such a thing for myself, but anyone who bought me one would
> certainly have a lifetime of pride of place in my Christmas lists...

Yes indeedy. If you haven't already, I can also recommend checking out
his range of effects pedals and their associated videos. The one for
the Nano Head "One half watt of screaming valve power" is particularly
good, but none of them suck. http://www.zvex.com

--
Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>
http://www.bofh.org.uk/