What shame? [Was: What a shame...]

Peter Hickman peter.hickman at semantico.com
Thu Oct 26 10:45:02 BST 2006

I once had an application that allowed me to capture the streams of the
John Peel show and save them as MP3s. I would then listen to them on my
iPod on my way to work during the week. Then something changed and I
could only listed to the streams on my computer, the time on the bus is
the only time I get to listen to anything these days so I had to stop
listening.

The best thing recently (in 2005) was the Reith Lectures as MP3s, I was
able to listen to those on the bus as well.

I just cannot nail my life down to a schedule that Auntie dictates. I'm
sure that there is mountains of quality listening available in the BBC
but I will be damned if I can find out how to listen to it on my terms.

--
Peter Hickman.

Semantico, Lees House, 21-23 Dyke Road, Brighton BN1 3FE
t: 01273 722222
f: 01273 723232
e: peter.hickman at semantico.com
w: www.semantico.com