testing web frameworks against different apache/mod_perl versions

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 16:40:02 BST 2006

Hi all,

I was wondering if there was any free service out there that would
allow me to test Maypole, and other web application stuff against
different versions of mod_perl, apache, etc.

I know there are free code-farms provided by sourceforge, etc, but
none provide a web frontend in order to test webby stuff.

I'd look at building a xen machine, and installing a bunch of virtual
servers but I don't have a spare machine or the time to spend
installing linux, xen, etc and setting it all up.

Any suggestions?

Yes, I could just buy a bunch more vm's from bytemark - but that's a
bunch of cash, and I already put my own time and money into my OSS
projects and hoped I could blag a bit of hosting on top of the free
SVN and Wiki provided by some users.

Cheers,

A.

--