Tesco Sport for Schools vouchers

Robert Shiels robert at se71.org
Thu Nov 2 16:42:34 GMT 2006

Peter Corlett wrote:

>On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 01:42:55PM +0000, Paul Makepeace wrote:
>[...]
>

>>P (fed up with the presumably minority-that-spoils-it tossers on
>>freecycle)
>>... the minority that spoils it being the people that run it, it seems...
>>
>>What sort of idiot insists that philanthropic users agree to an poentially
>>objectioable T&C from an unnecessary third party?

I've been on freecycle for a while, and picked up a free bike earlier in
the year. Have yet to give anything away, but am planning a big clearout
soon. I'm pretty happy with the Windsor branch.

Yahoo mail just changed to make it look like outlook, and has added some
very large annoying adverts. It's slower, and uglier - but that's progress.

/Robert